Edwina Van Der Westhuizen
Manager of training, client relations and operations.
Edwina has more than 20 years' experience in systems and process improvement, training, coaching and facilitation, Including:
- operational consulting
- Trainer and facilitator
- Life coaching
- Business Coach,
- Organisational Systems Dynamics.
There is nothing more rewarding than stretching someone beyond what they thought was possible. When they realise they had the potential all along but they just hadn’t accessed it yet.
When that happens with a whole team or company the impact is infectious. The team or company become unstoppable.
Design and Product Development Manager,
I have worked with Edwina Van Der Westhuizen over the past 5 years when she has assisted us as a contractor on various projects at Dina Corporate Pty Ltd.
Her tasks performed include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing staff performance and skills.
- Coaching staff to improve performance and skills
- Training staff on our multiple CAD software programs, Microsoft Office suite and general computer navigation and functionality.
- Setting up systems and procedures for improved production and productivity.
- Setting up and amending product specifications.
- Working with our production team to enable us to meet urgent deadlines.
- Edwina has also travelled overseas with me to address operational problems with our overseas manufacturers and ensure our local and overseas operations and standards are aligned and consistent.
Edwina is highly professional, personable, thorough, and an excellent problem solver. She pays attention to detail and simultaneously grasps the bigger context.
She thinks beyond the initial task asked of her, often anticipating potential problems and suggesting or implementing solutions before problems arise.
Edwina is collaborative and works well with management, staff and stakeholders to achieve results.