Transform the dynamics and shape of your organisational culture and expect remarkable developments
Observe and analyse any highly successful business and each time, at its foundation, you will find a vibrant and forward moving organisational culture.
What exactly does organisational culture mean?
Your company is a reflection of the individuals working there and is made up of their shared, beliefs, values, behaviours, attitudes, communication practices and assumptions.
The interaction and exchange of their perspectives affects
- commitment and
- service delivery
and with it, it influences the strategies, major policy, decisions and goals.
The strength or weakness of your culture has a huge impact on the success and profitability of your business.
Organisational culture can be compared to the operating system of your computer. Without proper functioning OS, your existing software or skills of your computer will perform inconsistently and weakly and you will have difficulties installing and applying new applications to upgrade your system.
Having a vibrant, strong, innovative, organisational culture represents an even more powerful force. It impacts the energy and performance of the people in your organisation by providing them with
- a vision,
- a sense of unity,
- and a common ground
- and understanding,
- and it reduces uncertainty
- and energy draining worries.
Why don't a lot of cultural change processes work?
Changing organisational culture is being regarded as difficult, time consuming and costly, and if you use the traditional change strategies to achieve your goal, it certainly is. Most change strategies create strong resentment, because the new vision or story is often not successfully communicated or is not supported by putting in place the necessary management tools to create the change. The use of power tools, the enforcement of new policies and the removal of existing team members are other strategies that might produce progress for a while, but as the interlocking components of the organisational culture are not addressed, they inevitably will take over and after a while pull everyone back into the old ways.
Spandah’s Transformational Programs address the Crucial Elements of Organisational Culture and Help Create Change that is Welcomed Supported and Lasting.
The simple, effective and highly successful Master Process and the Change Master Process Vision and Strategy
- Take the pain out of organisational change?
- Transform negativity and resistance into positive ownership and commitment to the changes you want to install?
- Generate, direct and focus the energy and passion of your people to create the success you know is possible?
- Engage all the people in your organisation to share your vision?
- Address not only the obvious issues but the existing layers of unconscious and underlying assumptions?
- Teach the MasterProcess® to everyone in your organisation, to provide your people with the skills and strategies to help create change, to empower them and solve problems.
An inspired, empowering culture will lift performance and can set its own direction regardless of the circumstances.
Spandah’s Cultural Change Process can be applied to any size of company in any industry, but it seems to do exceptionally well with fast-growing, entrepreneurial companies that are keen to unleash the full capacity of their people and organisation.
It already transformed companies with a net worth from $ 5Million to $10 Billion, and ranging from 100 to 100,000 employees. It has been tested and successfully been implemented internationally and includes powerful applications, starting from designing visions and strategies to the full-scale implementation of cultural change.
The change process is individually tailored to your people and organisation.
- We teach you the strategies to implement change for yourself
- We offer independent consulting
- We provide full support during critical points in the change process,
- We licence some of our products to you for in-house use and integration with your existing strategy.
what people say about cultural change, vision and strategy